Hot weather training tips
Summer has finally arrived!
Here are some great tips to help you survive your summer workouts here at enerG+....
1) Half fill your water bottle, put in freezer with lid OFF over night, top up in the morning with cold water, put lid on and you're ready for your training with some chilled water.
2) Wet a small towel put in plastic bag in fridge then bring to training with you, fresh & cool to wipe your face/neck (remember you'll need another dry towel also).
3) Utilize the new spray bottles in enerG+ studio for a light spray on your face or neck between rounds.
4) Bring your gym towel to every class - wipe yourself down & use when doing floor work.
5) Hydrate!!!!!! Not just during exercise at a drink break but before and after too.
6) If training outdoors (e.g going for a walk/jog or attending enerG+ summer survivors outdoor bootcamp) remember sun protection - hat/visor, sun glasses, sunscreen, appropriate clothing, seek shade where possible.
Remember we are here to help! Feel free to ask us for some additional summer hot weather survival tips!