Try me tonight - Beef with Cashews.
Try this great easy recipe out one night this week!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
1 teaspoon of oil for cooking
165 gms lean beef cut into thin strips
1/2 small onion cut into wedges
1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
1/2 red capsicum cut into strips
125 gms snow peas (halved)
50 gms fresh baby corn (cut in half lengthways)
small head broccoli, cut into florets
1 tbs oyster sauce
1/2 tbs plum sauce
1/3 cup roasted cashews
2/3 cup cooked rice to serve
1. Heat oil in a medium non stick frying pan or wok over high heat. Stir fry the meat in batched for 1-2 minutes or until browned and tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Reheat wok/ pan add onion, ginger, garlic, and stir fry for 1 minute or until softened.
3. Add remaining vegetables and stir fry about 3 minutes until tender but still crisp. Add sauces and stir through.
4. Return beef to the pan and stir for a minute or until heated through.
5. Mix in nuts and serve with rice.
Feel free to add other vegetables of your choice also - perhaps carrots / mushrooms!!
To find out more about the Metabolic Jumpstart Nutrition program available through enerG+ and get more recipes like this speak with Gen