Reduce your risk of Stroke and Heart Attack
Dr Dingle shares these tips to help minimise your risk of stroke and heart attack.
Here is a list of 11 things you can add to your life, to reduce your risk of stroke and heart attack.
1. Eat more vegetables, fruit and raw vegetables. This can be achieved by boosting your salad and smoothie intake.
2. Eat more nuts and beans.
3. Supplement with omega 3, vitamin C, B, antioxidants like grape seed extract and marine pine bark, coq10, alpha lipoic acid and minerals.
4. Drink more water.
5. Move more and become more physically active - if you’re just starting out, you can achieve this simply by walking a little more every day.
6. Stand more and sit less.
7. Use your spare time to socialise with friends and groups of people who are positive, instead of watching TV or using your devices.
8. Go to bed earlier and get more sleep.
9. Minimise stress and learn to relax without the use of drugs or alcohol.
11. Develop an attitude of gratitude, and enjoy life more!