Gluten Free Strawberry & Vanilla Bread Pudding
Enjoy this summer-inspired gluten free dessert!
6 slices of Abbott’s Village Bakery® Gluten Free Soy & Linseed Bread, sliced diagonally in triangles
1 cup low fat milk
1 vanilla bean pod, halved and seeds removed 250g strawberries, hulled and sliced in rounds 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
Olive oil spray
2 tablespoons coconut flour for dusting (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC.
2. Lightly spray small casserole dish 25cm x 20cm. Place bread in dish with the point of the crusts positioned upwards.
3. Scatter strawberries in between and over the top of the bread slices.
4. In another bowl, beat together vanilla bean seeds, milk, honey and eggs.
5. Pour over the top of the bread and strawberries.
6. Bake for 30 minutes and serve.