You’ll be the hit of every festive celebration when you turn up with this festively fun recipe from Phoodie.
(per mini pudding)
1 Arnott’s Royal biscuit
1 teaspoon (about 5g) melted white chocolate
1 Jaffa (or any other small, round red lolly or chocolate)
2 Green M&Ms (or Smarties, Mint Leaves or small green lollies)
So, to make 12 mini puddings, simply multiply the above ingredients by 12.
1. Place the Arnott’s Royals on a plate or tray lined with baking paper.
2. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave in 10 second bursts, stirring in between each time. Once it’s melted, set aside to cool slightly. If you do not have a microwave then melt slowly over a low heat.
3. Using a teaspoon, drizzle the white chocolate over the top of the Royal. TIP: make sure the chocolate has cooled so it doesn’t completely run down the sides and melt the chocolate biscuit. Take your time when you do this; I actually do it in two stages: I wait for the chocolate to cool and then spoon half a teaspoon of white chocolate on each ‘pudding’ and then once that has dried a little, I spoon the other half a teaspoon on the top.
4. Before the white chocolate sets, but not as soon as you’ve added it, add the Jaffa to the centre and the two green chocolates or mint leaves to each side. The reason you want to let the white chocolate start to set is that if you put the Jaffa on white chocolate that is still too runny, it will slide off.
5. Allow them to set on the bench and serve as desired.
Note: They last up to a week or more in Tupperware.