Top tips for a good nights sleep
Having trouble sleeping at night? The below tips may just help overcome any sleep issues you may be currently experiencing.....
1. Develop a sleep routine by going to bed at the same time each night.
2. Use the hour before bed to unwind and relax. Try taking a warm bath/shower, listening to quiet music or reading.
3. Remove distracting items in the bedroom such as a television, computer and phone.
4. Create a relaxing bedroom environment and ensure the mattress, pillow and blankets are comfortable.
5. Keep your bedroom for sleeping and intimacy only.
6. Get sunlight and exercise during the day to help you sleep better at night.
7. Avoid caffeine at least four hours before going to bed.
8. You cannot force sleep. If you are not asleep after 20 minutes in bed, go to another room until you feel tired again.